Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Made some changes

Well, the experiment with the Report Card appears to be working, so I went ahead and expanded it for the full time and word amount I'm hoping will go into Zy's novel. Wrote 812 words today so far and that has me finishing the novel on July 7, 2007. Considering that I want to finish on October 10, 2006, I guess it is better than the "NEVER" I was getting before. Though I don't know why "Tomorrow's goal" doesn't put you back on track for finishing in the amount of time you say you want to. I'm guessing it's because it was built for NaNo.

I get to leave early today, and help my sister hang sheetrock. Tomorrow is Turkey Day at Chad's mother's. My parents are going to Kai's in Texas--at least what I was told last night. Krista can't wait for them to get out of her room finishing hair. So Happy Thanksgiving everybody if I don't see you tomorrow.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

3 comments:

Sharp said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. My advice to you is to eat well, have fun, and lock yourself in your house the day afterward, watching long sci-fi movies in nothing but a blanket.

KLCtheBookWorm said...

And good advice it is, except I sorta designated as my day at the Faire, maybe. Depends on how much homework I get done since I have papers due in both classes next week.

But the Friday after Thanksgiving is usually stress free, and considering what I can't talk about on a public forum like this probably the best time to go.

Though you can email me about it, if you like.

KLCtheBookWorm said...

It's the "At this rate you'll finish on blank date" that's throwing me off. Why isn't there a word count that says "To finish on time write this much"? And if that's what the tomorrow's goal really is, either I have a lot to make up for with the week I accidently took off or I 'm actually doing okay with two days over the necessary goal.

Like I said, I think about that part and it hurts my head. But I use it because seeing the date actually spurs me on.