Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Background work

Total words yesterday = 880
Total words spent on Mealte yesterday and today = 1164
Total words I can show = 0

Need to finish the Murderer's back ground work and Xeryl's background work. Need to get the book on Aliens and Alien Societies. Need to give these three some sort of base language to work from.

I suppose I out to explain that one. It was advice from the new naming characters book I got, basing your new race/species on a real language. I'm honest with myself, I'm no Tolkien and even he riffed off what he knew of Old English, Old Norse, etc. The problem is I'm doing so much work at the paying job and I don't bring my reference materials with me.

I'm beginning to wonder if biology doesn't play a factor here. Maybe I should look at my schedule on a monthly basis two weeks of energizied creativity, one week of PMS-ick best used on editing, and one final week you don't feel like doing anything at all? Or is it just me with changing my diet and restarting birth control and the lack of sleep I seem to constantly operate under? I know I'm going to go home and again not feel like doing anything and there's so much to do.

Okay I'm going for Diet Dr. Pepper and then cracking on Xeryl if the mail hasn't gotten here yet.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: