Monday, November 28, 2005

It's Monday and I'm being bad

So I haven't written anything this morning *raspberry* I'm getting back into the swing of work and fiction after spending Thursday through Sunday on homework--namely the ENGL-575 paper. It's done. The Pilgrim's Progress presentation is started, but I need to find one more source to quote in it.

So that leaves me with:

ENGL-611 Bunyan Presentation = 4 pages = 800 words
ENGL-575 precis = 1.5 pages = 300 words
ENGL-575 Final project presentation = 2 pages = 400 words
ENGL-611 Major paper = 10 pages = 2000 words
ENGL-575 Final draft = 20 pages = 4000 words

Actually I think I have to do a recount on number of words. I was basing it on the Courier 12pt formula of 250 per page, but I had 4036 in the ENGL-575 Revision and only have 14 pages (one is the works cited). Okay, I did some testing and with Times New Roman and solid text double-spaced (I didn't skip spaces for titles or paragraphs) I got 400 words on a page. So everything just doubled. Ouch.

So what's up with Revolver and Mezzine's Mind? Or is Blogger having issues? Or am I the only one who can't access them?

Currently in Zy's novel: yakky scene. Also need some reason for D'pa to have trusted Gumbino over Stual. Oh well, can't worry about it now, the stupid mail is here. *Sigh* Maybe something will have clicked by lunch.


Read Free!
The BookWorm

1 comment:

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Never got it. Weird, but that's the way it goes.

But I don't want everybody I'm reading to disappear. I would recommend posting that you're quitting and deleting and leave that up for a week just to make sure everybody sees it.

As for being a distraction, no blogging until I've written what I'm supposed is working. Either I get both done, I blog and don't care (like this morning), or I don't feel guilty about blogging when I should have been working.

And I realize that sounds way more complicated than it actually is. LOL

I just like knowing that you guys are still alive out there. Don't know if you feel the same about me. And this is usually the only place I have to vent because the people I'm surrounded with don't really understand.