Sunday, November 13, 2005

The number one reason to get a dishwasher...

... is I always wash the clothes I'm wearing while washing the dishes.

I've been slacking in the writing department this weekend and last, trying to get my house up to a point where I can forget about it for another six months. I'm on the last room now--my office. I'm tweaking my computer setup for easy of use, bought a TV stand that I'm going to turn into a rolling storage unit. I would have made a bigger impact except I had to stop and cook for lunch. And cooking means get a couple of meals so I have food during the week.

I'm trying a new eating regieme to add more fruits and veggies to my diet. Fit for Life. Granted I think some of their science is a little wonky (the stomach makes acid and akaline juices?), but I've been following the nothing but fruit and juice for breakfast and saving the carbs and meat for noon and later, and I haven't been getting that mid-afternoon slump. And when I was doing Shape Up Louisiana, they wanted you to have four to five servings of fruits and veggies a day. 16 ounces of juice and an apple or a bannana is five. The real test is what my blood sugar says Dec. 20th and if I drop any clothes sizes between now and then.

Time to get back to work.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're pushing 2 fruit, 5 veg and 30mins light-moderate exercise here every day, so there's something else to think about if you can squish all that in ;)

KLCtheBookWorm said...

*Twitch* It's the 30 minutes I can't find.