Friday, September 30, 2005

Yeah, it's a good Friday.

Sorry about no post yesterday. I was busy reading Bacon. I'm almost finished, which means I should have plenty of time to read the other two guys for next week. Though I do have to start on the reading for Monday night's class.

Today is a writing day. I have to finish two more sections on the Resource Guide, and then were saying that's a wrap for this year. I'll probably need to get started on the material for the spring Acadiana Faire before adding in the stuff that didn't make 2005 version to the 2006 version. Hey that's one way to keep the teachers hungry for more.

And the S.S. Camille ship survived. I'm awed. Seeing that ship and having my mother explain that a hurricane put it on the other side of the road was my first lightbulb moment concerning hurricanes. It's still surreal, but in a good way obviously.

Anyways, home repairs and movies this weekend. I got the tickets for Saturday night.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: