Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hello, faithful reader

*Sigh* I want a cool nickname for a fanbase. I guess I better get a fanbase first, huh?

Trying to get my house in order part two: I had to go buy shelves. It's not entirely my book buying self's fault. I have a lot of books checked out from the library, school books, and housing some of Chad's books since he evacuated to Lafayette. I finally got my boiled peanut goodness. I've been promising myself a can since right after Katrina hit.

Let's see, what else have I accomplished? Pictures scattered through the Garb Closet now, downloaded a couple of new programs (yWriter and BookCAT) that I have to play with later.

Now I have to go put shelves together and rearrange things. Will be bakc later to say how it went.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: