Monday, August 23, 2004

Stress

Well, at least one source of stress is gone. I can finally start moving on buying the house again. Which has the slightly added stress of how much do they want for surveying and do I have that much. *Whimper* I can handle that though.

Work stress: paying job versus writing. Writing seems to be under control, for now. "Father's Love" is going out. "The Rose" will be on it's way soon. Paying job, I might get some flack from this sick day, who the hell knows.

Housework stress: I'm finally down to just the stuff on the kitchen table. And most of that is papers that I have to figure out where to put. I can probably figure that out in one night if I would just stick with it.

Other project stress: Alt. BM update is almost finished. Catching up on giving out crits, *whimper* Hopefully lunch Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are free.

Family stress: Our access to Savannah has been pretty much cut off. Debates ongoing as to what the options are, and not talking about her healthcare either. I think it would be better for her mental health, but I haven't witnessed anything.

So that lists all points of stress except one. I don't know if I pissed someone off due to an overreaction on my part partly due to culmination of the above stress points, wore out on a Friday, and reading that I was being told not to bother with something that I think is worth a bother and when I thought I was doing something nice for it. *Sigh* I don't know.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: