Friday, August 27, 2004

Friday off to a great start

I'm an eyewitness. Not so glamorous when it's just a car wreck. I'm on my morning commute, behind two 18-wheelers, when I see a minivan move toward the median and start flipping. It flipped at least three times, landing on its wheels again in the grass. A white car was facing the oncoming traffic and the two 18-wheelers kept on going.

The white car hadn't been hit and its passengers were okay. I called 911 and the other people who stopped went to help the people in the minivan. From what I gathered, the minivan tried to shove the white car out off the road twice, and he was swerving like crazy. Probably falling asleep at the wheel. They had pulled two people out of the minivan, and the ambulance left with one before I gave my statement and left.

I hope the ride home is less exciting.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: