Sunday, August 08, 2004

Elecrolyte problem?

I found a receipe for sports drink. Add a half-teaspoon of salt to a quart of lemonade. Okay I mixed up two quarts added in a full teaspoon, and drank never finding it salty. Others at our gardening day sampled it, and said it was horrendously salty.

I figured I have found the problem. Maybe I've been functioning on barely there electrolytes and essential salts. I get the levels up to where I can function, but they's still low which is why I fall out so easily now.

Problem is I've come home and been under the AC. I drank the first 2 quarts out at Faire site while we were moving plants around. I mixed up another 2 quarts while at home and have drank about a fourth of it. It's still not salty. I'm peeing, the liquid is going through me, but I got tired of drinking.

Guess it's time to diving into health research.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: