Friday, August 20, 2004

Reaching conclusions

Not by any jumping I hope.

1. I need to keep better track of people. I finally reached Billy's work voicemail and was able to leave a message. My email bounced back and the home phone number I had is no longer working. I don't know if my info is that outdated, or if it's damage from Hurrican Charley. I just want to know that they made it through okay.

2. I don't know what Red wants from the brainstorming group. I haven't hit any snags lately. Well, I could potentially hit snags with the editing, which is why I think I've been avoiding it. Looks like I got a free hour before the mail gets here; I'm going to tackle one of the stories.

3. I might as well set fire to my kitchen table to clean it all off. Unfortunately that would cause extensive damage to the house and would destroy bills I haven't paid yet and need to. But it would all be clllleeeeaaaan.

4. I need a day off once a week just to deal with the writing portion of my life. I've declared Sunday to be that day this week. I don't even plan on getting dressed.

5. Some projects I come up with are just plain stupid. Like typing the writing exercises. HELLO! You've got PaperPort's OCR, which is way more accurate than the one that came with Epson scanner. Stop the extra typing already.

6. I need to change the due date on the tutorials newsletter. Having everything due the same week of the month ain't working. I'm thinking last day of the month, or maybe the 28th since every month has a 28th.

7. I want a vacation.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: