Monday, August 30, 2004

Pissed again

But I'm trying hard not give into it. I spent almost all weekend in a hormonal, no-electrolytes rage--well at least all day Saturday. Nice thing about that version is you get mad cycle to crying and then get mad again which dissolves into crying. Yeah, the office cats think I'm nuts now.

What's so hard about answering a stupid email with an "oops I'm sorry." Am I out of line for thinking that my posts were safe? Am I out of line for thinking if you're going to go through a do a massive delete, you should at least ANNOUNCE that you're going to do that and give people an opportunity to save posts. I had to spend precious minutes Sunday reconstructing the posts, minutes I could have been using to edit something. And they're still minssing what everyone had said about them. Lots of people gave thoughtful insights into why Charley's character is important to them and should be in the new series. That's all gone now.

But no answer so I guess I'm just a fucked up idiot. Just like I'm a fucked up idiot about everything else. Excuse me for actually getting some good news and sharing it with the fandom. But it's not an anal poll so I guess it's not worth saving.

But silence. And the longer I have silence, the more likely I'm going to blow up at some poor innocent at Red Planet. Solemn vow to close to the thread before having a screaming fit on it.

Time to work now that I've wasted 30 minutes.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: