Sunday, August 22, 2004

Pain means the muscles are still there

I spent yesterday from 9am to 3pm (minus an hour or so for lunch) repairing the joust field fence. Hopefully next weekend I'll have more help.

But I got to sleep late today. Yes, 7:30 am is sleeping late for me. I have a list a mile long of stuff to work on but I can do just about all of it without getting dressed. Wa-hoo! Yes, I'm in lazy bum mode and proud of it.

Let's see where to start is always the fun question.

LOL Lith went Ash! ROTFL. At least she didn't have to cut off her hand to get the chainsaw.

Well let's analyize the list.

1) Mail Father's Love
2) TMNT at FF.net
3) Alt BM Update
4) The Rose
5) Housework
6) Pay bills
7) Mail the Rose
8) Return books to the Library
9) Find stuff for quoates
10) Putting up more exercises
11) Tutorial updates
12) Put word counts into original_progress sheets
13) Figure out the pip system for Forward Motion

Well, good thing I have all day.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: