Wednesday, August 04, 2004

At least they're fast

"Father's Love" rejected by Andromeda Spaceways. And because I wasn't watching what I was doing at the time, and because I can't find the email now, I must have deleted it. I could've swore I was moving it.

They did at least offer comments. "Well written, but brings nothing new to the very old theme of human and alien misunderstandings." That's the gist I can remember.

I'm more upset over stupid idiot me deleting the damn email. Everyone's going to say it cause I hate getting rejected.

Time to move to the juvenile market. I want to send it to at least 5 places before filing it away. I'll find one once I stop beating myself over the stupid deletion.

Goddamned FATE, we need some fucking good news over here!

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: