Friday, September 29, 2006

Finally broke down

And will be going on the Liver Cleansing Diet. My parents and grandmother have been having great success with it, and it's really changing nothing I'm not supposed to be eating anyway. But the clincher was while also reading on natural ways to cure PMS. Estrogen and maybe progestrogen too are all processed by the liver when they've finished their job. If your liver isn't in tiptop shape, they won't be deactivated and go back into your bloodstream. And while the physical problems associated with PMS aren't as bad for me, the horrible mood swings are. And I'm tired of hormonal outbursts that now even staying on birth control doesn't seem to help.

You stick with the menu for eight weeks, and then you can ease back to the 12 guidelines. And those are all the things I've heard before (cut out refined sugar, cut back on dairy and salt, eat more raw veggies, drink more water, etc). My grandmother with her myriad health problems (renal patient, stroke from complications with diabeties, diabeties) is losing weight and her blood sugar counts are staying stable. Dad's losing weight and his blood sugar score's are practically perfect. Mom has plateued but we think it's stress keeping her blood sugar elevated.

Anyways, I think I have time on Saturday to cook a few meals ahead along with Educators' Guide and homework. I've decided that I'm taking today off to work on Zy's novel. I've been working on homework straight for two weeks and don't want to look at it anymore. It does work better when I just bring one assignment, do it, and move to Zy's novel. But I felt I was so far behind I had to bring everything. Nope, not going to do that today. Next week, I'm definately limiting what I pack.

So while I try to remember what my seedy dance lounge looks like, I'm going to go tweak my layout and maybe I can get the damn thing on Writerly.

Now I'm in the beta version. WOOT! I have labels!

Read Free!
The BookWorm

Zy's Novel

Progress Bar from Writertopia

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: