Sunday, April 30, 2006

Wishing Someone had wrote this advice when I was a teenager

Whatever: 10 Things Teenage Writers Should Know ABout Writing

I have lost some weight, but the pictures are at home to prove it. :p Been crazy this weekend.

"Covenant of the Restless" is finished for class. I'm still not happy with it, and haven't figure out how to add the Toby Locke and Kate fight scene, but I made some extensive changes to it. But since everything is due tonight, I'm clamping down on the perfectionist with promises to work on it later.

This comment from a member of my class makes me feel better about the whole story idea of "Blue Man" now. "This story is a welcome excursion from the realistic stories of this class. It takes a great imagination to create a story like this. Keep it up." Wish they had put their name on their copy of the story.

Okay, finished with the Blue Man version for class. A lot of typos, and a lot of people liked the idea, even if it confused them.

Notes for my official version:

  • Time lapse is an issue

  • Murdock's background

  • Cyndia's looks

  • People think Cyndia's thoughts are POV shifts. -- I think I caught all of those.

  • 3 - 4 people don't like my title.


Read Free!
The BookWorm

Zy's Novel

Progress Bar from Writertopia

"Covenant of the Restless"

Progress Bar from Writertopia

"The Blue Man on the Porch" for class

Progress Bar from Writertopia

No comments: