Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesdays Headache

Wednesdays must be bad to be me days. I took a muscle relaxer to ease the pain in my back and it only made me sleepy. Two Aleve seem to be doing a better job. At least, my head has finally quit pounding.

Things to do Today

  1. Reading Diary - post what is already written. FINISHED! 4 posts left to write, and 4 books to pick out to finish the assignment.

  2. The Garb Closet -

    • Type posts

    • Make new garb pics

    • Take pics of me in final garb outfits with proper backgrounds

    • Put current projects pics up in the sidebar

    • Update links



  3. Discipline Under Fire -

    • Update progress bars

    • Post new developments of Zy's novel



  4. Clean out Garb Closet binder - FINISHED!



Need to update Half.com listings. Add Block's non-fictional books to the Wish List.

Finally finished the summary of Lawrence Block's Spider, Spin Me a Web. Headache finally gone too, replaced by slight feet ache since I'm breaking in new shoes. *Sigh* I need to invest in one of those shoe stretchers.

I'm off to work on the rest of the posts.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: