Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Some clips from Google Video of the Day

Christopher Walken dancing to Fatboy Slim's "Weapon of Choice". As far as I can tell this is the music video for the song. And Walken makes me feel much better about my dancing abilities.

Reworked trailers are funnier if you've actually seen the movie they've redone.
The Shining goes happy.
Sleepless in Seattle goes dark.

And Titanic gets a sequel. Titanic 2: the Surface Okay, I'm a Titanic nut and James Cameron won eternal good will from me for the sheer volume of historical detail he put into the film. Rose and Jack were just there for two reasons: a) make the tragedy human without stepping on any relations or survivor's toes and b) to run all over the sinking ship to see all the historical details.

So getting over the implausibility of Jack getting frozen in an ice cube, this sequel trailer idea works for me. I don't expect it to work for anyone else. Though I think it was the putting a Titanic survivor (who pretty much went through the sinking practically yesterday) watching "Titanic the musical" won me over.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: