Saturday, April 08, 2006

Tweaking and other news

Mario Spezi arrested in Italy for criticizing a murder investigation. Please, please help Buzz, Balls & Hype put the word out on this injustice.

In less serious news, I switched over to Bloglines and am loving every minute. It also has a feature for blogrolling, so I switched those links around to. Now I just have to spread the word on RSSPECT to more comics, especially those who aren't on a daily update schedule.

Now that I've spent a few hours setting that up, it's time to crack on the rest of the day. Namely moving things around in the back bedroom to tear out closet and replace with modular shelving. This room needs to be my sewing room/guest bedroom.






You can see by these pictures I have my work cut out for me.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Book, its Me... Tygra,,

Hope u havign good time at the fair

Now i seef finally your always mentioned room... What is in it that take u so much time arranging?

Miss U
Tygra

Anonymous said...

Honey you are a packrat :P

Mez.