Monday, February 20, 2006

To Do List

I've been keeping it by the week right now. Some things get added because I don't have my shopping list handy. Some things do scroll over because I didn't get to them. More will be added to it, but if I go back to the three to four pages list I had in 2004, I really will go nuts.


  1. Homework:

    • Read and edit short stories

    • Post to Reading Diary

    • Read Franke Chp. 5

    • Read Dante Purgitorio 12 - ?

    • Start brainstorming final Dante paper


  2. Write resource guide (paying gig)

  3. Write Zy's Novel (hasn't happened in months)

  4. Reserve hotel room in Houston for June conference

  5. Update Alt BM Site

  6. Clean office

  7. Set up new printer

  8. Put ink in old printer

  9. Pay Dad for ink and car insurance

  10. Cook

  11. Take books back to Library

  12. Unpack

  13. Buy sticky notes for work desk

  14. Buy air gun for black cat problem

  15. Edit Blue Man

  16. Update Library Site

  17. Download Penchant and Baskerville fonts to laptop

  18. Buy good office chair



Boy, I wish I could take a week vacation. Everything done lately has been for everyone else. Some me time would be a neccessary relaxation break. Unfortunately, I don't think I have enough time saved up for a whole week off now and be able to take the trips I want to later in the year.

This first rehersal weekend went well. We got a lot of character work done, but we could have done it all on one day. Something to remember for next year.

Now I have to go get my phone out of the car cause I just realizied I didn't bring it up and I'm expecting a call back about the PT.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: