Thursday, February 02, 2006

And the really stupid thing is I looked at it this morning and remembered I needed to pack it

*Sigh* As noticed last night, it's been a week since I last updated. Have kept blog notes in a notebook along with Capt. Kate short story. I actually have time for typing this lunch hour. And the notebook is in the bathroom where I was reading it last night.

*Sigh* No typing done last night because my sister is having a crisis of the heart. And now no typing because I don't have the material. *Banging head on desk.*

I weighed and took measurements today. Lost three pounds, but no significant loss in inches yet. But it was an upper after yesterday. (There will be a post up latter to explain yesterday.) The nutritionist has me on a restricted carbs diet and eating schedule is what I call it, eating the same time so my blood sugar stays level.

Here's to hoping for no drama tonight so I can get the story typed. Or the ceiling fan blades put up.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: