Thursday, February 09, 2006

Not to sound totally gloomy

Because I'm not. Most of the previous weeks stuff was written in the center of the depressing maelstrom. That was last week, and the weekend got me past the hump. I got Captain Kate's story edited today, so I'll be able to email it off to my professor tonight. Fitness Assessment went well, even though I didn't hear from a personal trainer today. I have to remember to give them my new cellphone number tonight. I forgot yesterday. Work sucks and I'm foaming at the mouth over completing homework (and I'm not even going into the dreaded V Day shopping), but I'm surviving. I still have some creative juices trickling. And hopefully tonight, I'll get home in time to actually work on the creative ventures. Need to try for the 4am writing time again.

Now I really dodn't understand these Meme things, but I'll give it a whirl.

The Meme of Four

Four jobs you've had in your life:

Student
Carhop
Office gopher
Underpaid, stressed out civil service bureaucrat

Four movies you could watch over and over again:
Fifth Element
Lord of the Rings
Edward Scissorhands
Princess Bride
and... oh that's four... still... most everything else I have bought in the DVD collection. Haven't catalogued yet, but I'd say about a hundred.

Four places you've lived:
Hammond, Louisiana
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Savannah, Georgia (It was a month out of summer vacation for two years.)
Claremore, Oklahoma (for six weeks my sophmore high school summer)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Well, I don't watch TV now, so series I'm interested in getting on DVD
Lost
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
The X-Files
Firefly (Already have Serenity, must get the "Joss Whedon is my Master" now TV)

Four places you've been on holiday:
Chicago, Illinois
Boston, Mass.
Washington D.C.
DISNEY WORLD (Would like to spend some time in the new parks now)

Four websites you visit daily:
Okay, I'm excempting the webcomics and blog traul from this list
Southeastern Louisiana University
CNN.com
Dear Abby
Tell Me About It by Carolyn Hex

Four of your favourite foods:
Chicken and dumplings
pizza (no pepperoni or anchoives)
Sonic extra-long coney without chilli add mayo
Cheese dumplings from a Chinese restaurant
(Yeah, I know most of it isn't good for me. And please draw no judgements that I follow the same eating habits as the main characters do in two of the universes I write fanfics for.)

Four places you'd rather be:
At home writing
At home reading
At the gym working out (which means going to sauna. I think I'm using it as a sweatlodge)
In Houston in June because I would be in the writer's conference I want to go to

Meme passed to:
Whoever reads this post?

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: