Saturday, July 24, 2004

Too Many Layers

In my Mozilla bookmarks. I think I went a little overboard on organization.

Savannah made it through surgery fine, and that's what she had a 95% chance at. She still has cancer. It's still going to kill her, unless there is a miracle drug as well as chemo and radiation. She talked coming right out of recovery, scared Mom to death, and moved, which none of the nurses expected so soon.

I got Krista home yesterday with only one minor ugh. That I'm not going to explain further here.

I don't know if we're going down to New Orleans today before the concert tonight. The social starts at 2. I think I need to print that timetable out.

Glad you guys gave me something to work with. I tried to start talking to Chad about it, and he just kept giggling over what he calls my "dark and stormy night" line. That led to a spat, because I don't giggle over his RenFaire plans. And Krista wouldn't let us discuss it in front of her, and he wanted to save it till the party. I did have the pleasure of seeing him recoil from the look I gave him then. Usually he just calls them cute. MEN!!

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: