Thursday, July 15, 2004

Can I finish it all tonight?

Maybe if I don't go to my mother's. :p The problem is it is never a quick update; I was over there for an hour and a half last night.

I have mopped the dirtiest half of the kitchen, and got the stuff down to a pile for the back bedroom (I couldn't get into it this morning because I piled the laundry in front of its door), a pile for Mom, a pile for Chad, a pile of stuff to get rid of, and dirty dishes. I can never get rid of the dirty dishes.

I need to do laundry, organize the office--which means I've got to put the piles of stuff on the desk back where it goes--doing something with the stuff in the living room, and straightening the bathroom and back bedroom. Though the back bedroom isn't a priority at this point.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: