Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Today = tired

I'm so tired today. I feel like I haven't gotten any sleep at all. I know I did, but after my weekend of screwy sleeping, I haven't been abole to get back into exercising at 5am. Going to crawl into bed as soon as I get home tonight. Well, after I crawl out of the tub first.

I hate driving when I'm this tired. All the other drivers go into "stop and go" mode. I came closer than I like to plowing into the back of a white truck. Had to slam on the brakes and the truck behind me had to swerve to the shoulder. I don't know if my back tires squealed or his tires squealed, but rubber was left on the pavement. You slap youself, chug more Diet Dr. Pepper, and still the eyes drift closed. Dangerous.

Yeah, going to bed early tonight.

Tried calling mortgage people again. Still no talking to the guy working on it. *Sigh* And Mom is right, I need to get it done ASAP in case something does happen to my grandmother. This is her last week of radiation and she's done pretty well, but still the woman's 81-years-old. Maybe 82 at this point. I have such a lousy memory for birthdates.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: