Thursday, July 01, 2004

How complicated can it get?

New fiscal year, new fiscal codes. new fiscal classifying steps. And nobody is communicating all these new things very well. No, we're not all on the same page people. :P

My co-worker wnet into labor this morning at 1am. It's horrible, but we're all glad she's out of the office for 6 weeks. Let's just say her behavior was sufficient to scare me into staying home and out of the public for the whole nine months. But it's a good thing we had the baby shower on Monday.

I think I finially figured out why dress shoes hurt me so much. I get them wet in this lousy weather and they shrink. They fit fine on Monday, but it rained and I had to hike through mud at Faire site (stupid, I should know better). My feet aren't swollen today and they feel like they're busting out of them. *Sigh* More rain about to start.

Lunch time and I've got some other stuff I have to do.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: