Tuesday, July 06, 2004

That was nice while it lasted

I didn't get as much cleaning done as I had hoped. Hard to concentrate when your brain keeps going "nap time, nap time." Why my brain kept going "nap time"? Because Saturday night I went to bed at 3am (which technically makes that Sunday morning) and woke up around 8am with the stupid sun. That after I finished adjusting the entertainment center shelves, nearly killing myself with one (adjustable my ass), drilling holes for others, mking pre-existing holes larger because they had 5mm holes and I had 1/4 inche shelf pins.

Fourth of July party on Sunday, in which I won "Star Wars" Trival Pursuit. Technically, it was the girls' team but since my team mate only knew the answer to one question. I got bored during "Lord of the Rings" Risk (same problem I have with chess, too many damn rules), and started reading Harry Potter #5. I took it home and finished it at 6am. Cat woke me up at 11am, and I spent the rest of Monday in a daze.

Determined to tire myself out, I went swimming. I'm pathetically out of shape. After 5 minutes of energetic swimming, I had to get out of the lake and spent 20 minutes to stop heaving. I slept good though. And I've decided to work on my swimming endurance at least once a week.

Now it's the day after a holiday at work. Which means we get Monday's mail times two.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: