Friday, July 30, 2004

Biker Mice Revisited Script

Why "revisited"? "Reloaded has been used, and "revisied" sounds bland. Actually, I'm not even using "revisited" in the title, just in my descriptions. "Revisied" is more accurate, since this is the way I would start BMFM over. Or at least one of the ways, probably the most kid-friendly way.

It's moving along, faster than some of the edits. The whole episode is in my head. The hard part is writing out in script format. It's been a long time since I wrote in present tense. And getting the script layout set up on Microsoft Word, ouch! I see why professionals get dedicated software. Though I did a quick browse, and apparantly other people have worked out Macros and templates. I have to see how that will work out.

I'm going for twenty-five minutes, even though I'm still writing in the Teaser, and I don't really know how long that's supposed to be. I need to get a tape out and time it. Maybe tonight.

Remember I need to check and make sure "poleaxes" is spelt correctly on the submission copy. Working on the cover email/letter today when I get a chance.

I have to go pick up Chad tonight, since we're reduced to one night a week now until after Faire. I told him that was unfair to do that to me and he needs to get his stupid car fixed. I'm not sleeping where I have to hike a mile to a toilet and I don't have the money to go see him every night. He needs to share some of the road running.

I might make him time the Biker Mice tonight as punishment, Mr. Don't-care-that-much-for-animation. :p

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: