Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Back at work

I don't want to be here.  My supervisor is the only one who has asked anything about Savannah.

Surgery is on Friday.  They've changed from doing a biopsy to carving out as much of the mass as they can.  I think I'm going to have to go get Krista on Friday, since that's the soonest she can home.  Kai was supposed to go, but her and Savannah are closer and she wants to stay for the surgery before moving. 

Everything hits all at once.  Kai finally cements plans to move back to Texas, I just need to get paperwork from Mom for the next step on getting my house, and boom, the bottom falls out.

Now the doctors are saying she has a chance for recovery.  You want to grab hold of that, but it's been such a damn roller coaster you don't know if it's going to be flung off with you.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: