Sunday, May 25, 2008

Iron Experiment Redux 21

Week 49 = 190.9
Week 48 = 191.6
Week 36 = 179.3
Week 24 = 188
Week 12 = 187.6
Week 1 = 205

This has been a bad week to try to squeeze in exercise, and I don’t really know why. I’m blaming the new medicine, well, retaking old medicine. Yeah, I’m coherent after a workout, sure.

Let’s try that again. Wednesday, May 21st, I restarted phentermine 18.75mg and started spironolact 25mg. And before anyone freaks out, that is a half tablet dose of the phentermine. I didn’t want a repeat of what happened the last time I had a whole tablet. That didn’t happen; instead, I got something new—awake until nearly midnight.

So far it’s been four days in a row like that, which has been havoc on my wake-up time. My body would prefer to wait until after sunrise, regardless of the schedule, and since the sun is getting up earlier, I have daylight about 6am. Is it equal part drug reaction and a craving to sleep in the dark because it’s not dark when I should go to bed?

The first workout of the next twelve weeks went easy. I had more trouble with changing the plates than with the weight I had to use. And bumping into columns and equipment trying to get situated. What gives, I’ve lost weight and gained klutz? One of these days, I’m going to have to rearrange the set up out there.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: