Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Iron Experiment Redux 02

Second workout went as well as the first one, but I always begin well. Though I think Yogilates have finally clued me in on where my ab muscles are and the crunches on the ball really worked them out.

Now that worries me about my Yogilates workouts—especially the crunches on the floor that I think are using my hip flexor muscles instead of my abs. Hmm, should I try it on the ab ball even though that’s not the instructions on the DVD? Thursday is a rest day, so I have time to think about it.

I’ve been discharged from chiropractic care and moved to the maintenance wellness part. Basically, I go in once a month and they make sure I haven’t fucked my back up. Given how often I do fuck my back up, this makes sense to me. I’m hoping the weightlifting will strengthen my back so I should only need to see them every two months.

And I have noticed a strange phenomenon developing my work pants. I’m nearly stepping on them while wearing them. Especially the pants from Coldwater Creek, if I wasn’t wearing a slight heel, I would be stepping on them. They fit fine in the waist, so all I can think of is there is less gut and butt pulling the leg material up. Does this count as a change in the way clothes fit?

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/