Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Yogalates Workout 4

Is my body on a campaign to drive me crazy? I have to wonder when I wake up at 2am and can't go back to sleep. Which made getting up at 3am easy, but behind the wheel of the car shouldn't be a fight to keep the eyelids open. Not after working out not after being up for three hours already.

I'm still worried I'm not engaging the abs enough during the exercises. I feel them working on some exercises and not in others. That makes me wonder if I'm using other muscles instead.

Period is still not acting right. I haven't started the new pack yet hoping that will make something happen. I've been delaying going back to the gynecologist because usually the next month it will behave normally. At least now I have some data in MyMonthlyCycles that this brand of birth control ain't helping.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: