Saturday, June 24, 2006

Weekend Issues

I think I prefer the weekends I go out of town. It's stress in a different way then. However, this isn't one of those weekends and I have a project-to-do-list that's a mile long.

Spent the morning shopping to get it out of the way. Lunch, and then discovered that the CD storage boxes for the the entertainment center are too wide to fit two on a shelf. Okay take those back to the store and find some smaller. Now I have measurements. Do something else on the list.

Decided over the toliet was the perfect place for the shelf unit with no home. (I thought it would fit in the kitchen and it doesn't.) Shift the shelves, get it in the bathroom, it's fits in the space, but the toliet lid hits the shelf that cannot be shifted and won't stay up so you can USE the toliet. I'm thinking taking it apart and storing the peices is now my best bet.

Aggravating. And I don't know what to start next that won't go bad on me. I can't start on the sewing until the living room is done. I can't move the chairs and table out until Krista is done at my parents'. It all feels like it's circling around the drain.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: