Thursday, June 08, 2006

How much can I get done today?

Probably not as much as I would like. I'm going out of town this weekend, not even going home Friday night. So I have to get laundry done tonight. Also in the laundry pile are three blankets that have to go to the laundromat because they don't fit in my washing machine. I've been putting off washing them for far too long.

And no more 11pm bedtimes. I didn't get off the computer until 10:30 and then I had to wash dishes. I have been doing that every night. By the end of the month it should be a new habit! Now, when to schedule in taking dishes from the drainboards and putting them away?

Read Free!
The BookWorm

2 comments:

Sharp said...

11 pm?! So early? I'm lucky to get to bed before 1 on any given night. Too many games to play. ^_^

KLCtheBookWorm said...

And you also don't get up at 4am either. :p

Not that I've managed that in a couple of weeks. *wince*