Friday, June 09, 2006

Taking the night has been fun

Been concentrating on getting clothes washed while watching a Jeff Foxworthy stand-up routine and "Rush Hour" that I just got on DVD. Goddess, did I need to laugh.

Since I was distracted, I haven't finished the second of my flash fiction ideas. I can only submit one to the contest by midnight on the 11th, which means I should probably send it on tomorrow. The problem is I don't know which one should go, and no one here to help me pick between them.

I still have to finish the second one. It may become a moot point.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

Flash Fiction Contest Entry 1 - Finished

Progress Bar from Writertopia

Flash Fiction Contest Entry 2

Progress Bar from Writertopia

WEEKLY GOAL

Progress Bar from Writertopia

MONTHLY GOAL

Progress Bar from Writertopia

No comments: