Friday, June 02, 2006

Something was different up

And I took it down. So on to more newsy stuff.

Funniest statement made on the hurricane season: Making Light Hurrican Season

Jenna's asking for help. My copy of Street Smart Writer just came in, and I'll donate something once I get paid next week. JC Hosting's behavior still doesn't make any sense.

Writing news: I've been bad. *Sigh* Though the beginning of hurricane season has me itching to work on a fanfic. I've filled in all sort of plot holes. Vampire have coded messages saying when Weathermeister is to arrive. JetStream sets firework factory on fire try to get revenge on the bros. Split up to search the city leads to Rimfire and Bay's capture. Carbine negotiates for a plane with a shipping contract. Need a list of hurricanes for the proper year, and need to know what year I'm setting that one in. Fire = Bay going catonic.

Agh! Well, I feel better having that down. I need to get started on the real projects instead of playing the new game I just bought when I get home. But I'm usually so spent going home, I don't want to think. And I've been tinkering with version 2.0 at work, which I should also tone down on lest I get in more trouble for internet use. :P

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: