Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Weekends?

The current To Do list is 22 items long and growing. I haven't wanted to merge it with my long term To Do list; I think that's a semblance of sanity self preservation.

Got the doctor's appointment for the knee tomorrow. So that will be working a half day. :p Need to stop missing so much work, but my knee isn't getting any better with home therapy. And I don't want to start heavy exercising again until I get it checked. And I need to start heavy exercising again to get the stupid weight off. And since I have been stressing lately and it's the days before hell week, I've been craving. No more sugar free chocolates ever, I'll just go ahead and have the real thing. I was so sick last night.

Computer systems under repair so I have a little free time. Better put it to good use and get into the next scene of the Blue Man.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: