Thursday, December 30, 2004

That Ole Overwhelmed Feeling

I've been leaving short posts here, not from a lack of what to say but a lack of time to say it in. It's the busy season at the paying job with Agents Licensing renewals due on January 1st. The few quiet moments I have are spent in recovery, not speeding through everything else I have to do. Right now, I should be working on lawsuits but I decided to come talk here first.

I worked on creating deadlines yesterday. January is my busiest month because I want to write a whole year of newsletters before starting on anything else. That way posting should go easier as well. I think I'm going to have to tweak the editing deadlines a little, considering I didn't factor that in with the writing deadlines. *Sigh*

Got the money stuff online finished, but haven't cleaned off my desk or plugged in my battery yet. And I'm not going to go into the download issues I've had with the stupid updated virus scan. I should have just bought the boxed version.

Time to earn my keep.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: