Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Tuesday has a chance

Fine, I'll stop arguing with London about it. But I will maintain she should have said something yesterday when she moved the bloody thread. Proper net'iquette. And I actually spelt that right. :D

BMFM is coming out in 2006. It's euphoric to have followed it from the beginning to now again.

Chad's cat Putz is now safely home again. She's adorable, very affectionate, but I was tired of being licked awake at about 4:30am everyday. Mustard just crawls into bed with me or just howls a little for food. Though I did roll over him trying to find the snooze button this morning.

Some laundry has to be started tonight. It's going to go down into the 20s. (Farenheit). It's not supposed to get down into the 20s in Louisiana, but The Weather Channel says that it will. *Sigh* I don't have any clean pants. I'm wearing a skirt today and I freeze going outside.

I bought myself Gargoyles yesterday. :D I'm going for the box extended set of Lord of the Rings tonight. Put on the movies and clean. I still don't know where I'm going to put the Christmas tree, or how Mustard is going to react to it either.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: