Friday, December 03, 2004

Back to normal

Well, almost.

It's not often I get to surprise my mother, but I did when I gave her a check big enough to pay off the gasoline credit card. I told her I was going to. *Shrug*

Going to start working on "The Blue Man" and finish it while working on Zy's novel. It's interesting looking at the same character at two different ages. Keep thinking about finishing up Zack's saga. That's would only take about three years of free time.

Still trying to figure out what is wrong in my checkbook. I've gotten $40 off somehow. Must be a duplicate record in my registar somewhere. And it's tedious double-checking this, because I had to start at the beginning of the account, listing it in Quicken... from over a year ago. That's what I'll be working on when I get home.

But first, I'm going to the gym. I haven't been in two weeks for various reasons. Time to get back on track.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: