Monday, December 06, 2004

Holiday season is cruel

It's not that they mean to be. It's a happy joyous season to spend with family and friends. It's not its fault that I'm just overwhelmed by everything that must be done, should be done, has to be done. *Whimper*

I haven't even got shopping done for my family yet. Other than Krista's--which I got months ago--I'm thinking gift cards. Kai and Mom both love to shop. And Kai's setting up a new house... okay, so it's been set up for a while but I'm sure she still has stuff she wants. Dad equals movie gift certificates. It's easy and it gets him out of the house if he uses them.

Now I just have to figure out what to get Chad. Oh, the combined efforts of everyone on cast berating him for not getting me a rose finally got through his male skull and he bought one for me on Saturday. Then he joked that he created a girly monster. I offered to kick him in the shins instead of making the puppy eyes.

He wants CDs of the Faire's musicians. I'll get a couple of those to start that collection off. And a wallet, he needs a new wallet.

My knee is still bothering me. I know, I know, I have to schedule a doctor's appointment after payday. I also have to schedule the GRE, eye doctor, dentist, the vet for Mustard, winter cleaning (the whole house needs a top to bottom scrub out), Yule decorating, Yule ritual, screening in the front porch, knocking out the office wall, getting classes for Master's, shopping for Christmas, writing, writing, and more writing.

Okay I can get Dave and Sean movie gift cards too. But what to get Billy and Misty?

I'm stopping this right now, and moving back to lawsuits and typing paragraphs of the Blue Man.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: