Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How do you type when a cat lays on the copy?

You don't. *Sigh*

Anyways, I was getting through the pile creative writing class comments made on Blue Man, so I could through away the six or seven copies of the story (draft 2 version I think). Mustard refuses to let me have them back. Yeah, I could force the issue, but he looks so cute.

I've been told it's safe to go back to the paying job tomorrow and I might as well. I don't think I accomplished anything today between appointments and trying to see MawMaw in the hospital. She's moved to the rehab center now.

So I'm off to bed early and hopefully tomorrow will make sense.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: