Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So now I'm here

Got everything I needed to get done today done. I can't seem to kickstart the transition into my next scene for Zy's Novel. And the play I'm supposed to read for homework sounds even less appealing. So now I'm here.

I suspect the sloggish feeling I have is because it's ten minutes to lunchtime and my energy level has drooped. But I need to kick around a few things and this is the blank space to do it in. I apologize for the disjointed paragraphs ahead of time.

Trampoline. As in a totally irrationally want to be bouncing on one right now. My very own, in my own yard, reenacting battle scenes that I'm writing. And that part is arguing with the responsible part that wants to spend the money on a house note that a trampoline will help me lose weight. Now that stance isn't fair.

Ashe Cultural Center down in New Orleans is my topic for the 15-page paper. I have no idea what I want to say about it. We have to have a stance and argue it. They provide a positive African-American voice in the arts in New Orleans. Fine arts on the decline in schools and the community stepping up to the plate. I just feel like I'm spinning my wheels.

Okay, let me wrap up Zy's Novel for class tonight. Maybe noww I can concentrate on it.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

No comments: