Sunday, January 21, 2007

Nobody yell at me

No outlining plot didn't get done this weekend. Instead I finished entering last year's bank data into Quicken, reconciled all the statements, and hit the budget button. I need to fine-tune the budget, right now it's just telling me what I spent last year and I overspent by 412 dollars each month. I need to tweak it into what I want to spend within my income levels before it becomes a Secret Plan for financial success.

I also need to read the For Dummies book on Quicken 2007 to make sure I know how to do that.

But it's not happening now. Eyeballs are crossing from too many numbers. But I think I found some big tax deductions besides my house. Yeap, that's the next number crunching to do. After budget.

Oh and the Saints aren't going to the Superbowl, so the Universe is off the hook for imploding now.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, finance is the least fun ever. No good to me - I never keep receipts.

Don't worry about the outline, you'll get back to it :)