- Finish typing what I have written
- Type out the outline as it stand now for the rest of the book in the manuscript
- Check with Writerly--or whatever Google is calling it now--and see what I need to upload to bring it up to date
- Work on alien creation and finish filling out my describing sheet on at least one of them.
- Eventually need to start working on cultures and languages
Not too overly ambitious, I hope.
I also remembered this morning, after fighting with my computer, why I wait so long between backups. There's no bloody way to do it cleanly. So I guess I'll just have to be content with saving the My Documents and Program Files sections, and hope that those recovery points actually do something when I need to reboot the computer from scratch.
Progress Bar from Writertopia
There is a new renaissance festival in Louisiana! Check out the Acadiana Medieval Faire at: http://www.acadianafaire.org/