Thursday, March 31, 2005

Talks with my mother

She ambushes me, she doesn't stop, and I can't get in a word edge-wise. Of course my guilty gene is whacking me over the head because you never spend anytime with your mother and this is a side effect from not going to work. Then the guilty gene whacks me over the head for getting nothing accomplished because it's rude to try to do something else. Besides if I even manage to get out "Mom, I have to..." she starts a new subject.

Chad cooked me supper and I brought the work to his house last night. He can be a sweetheart when he tries. :) And today she's supposed to go to Natchez to visit my great-aunt Brenda with no time of return. So I'll have some freedom. But I had to schedule a doctor's appointment at 5pm, so I still don't know how much I'll get accomplished. *Sigh*

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: