Friday, March 04, 2005

Making Time Part Two

Well I think it's going to work, I just started a day early. Yeah, I put a list down for yesterday after I spent most of the day plotting out my idea.

I don't know where I get this Superwoman tendency from, dissatisfaction with life? At least my writing life.

Fun way to kill two hours of the work day. *Sarcasm* For some silly reason, I buried my organizer on my desk last night. It wouldn't be bad except that I have moved my life into it--money, credit cards, driver's license. ANd I didn't realize I hadn't grabbed it until I pulled into the parking lot at work. Out of sight, out of mind.

I turn around and go get it after telling a coworker what I had done and borrowing $1 for breakfast. Luckily, all the traffic is moving in the opposite direction. I found it on my desk buried under what I had worked on last night.

I've been leaving behind that organizer a lot lately. What does that mean? I want to be more free?

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: