Monday, March 28, 2005

Back from Orlando

Bay Area Renaissance Festival: They have a really nice show. I suppose I need to be more elaborate than that, but I haven't downloaded the pics yet. I will do so and expand this post.

Still suffering from driving to Orlando and back lag. At least this is spring break and I can go straight home and work on homework there. It's bad when you can't work on the top three things on the Daily Writing Sechedule because you need the programs on the home computer.

And Mustard has separation issues. This is the first time I had gotten a large feeder so no one would have to check on him. I got home about 10pm last night and discovered he had peed in the clothes basket and my vinyl portable closet. The only thing in the basket was a washcloth Chad had used. So I guess he was mad at both of us. So I will be playing with my kitty tonight as well as doing homework. Or at least try.

Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: