Thursday, April 29, 2010

Facebook *Snarl*

It's done and I hate it already. It doesn't understand HTML code, there's no place to put the links for what I actually use, and did I mention it doesn't understand HTML codes in posts?

I've been building my own frakkin' websites since 1997, have a basic understanding of creating and maintaining Drupal powered websites (even though I can't make them as pretty or as user friendly as the head model is), been on Blogger since 2003, forget how many damn years at FanFiction.Net. < SARCASM >Yeah, I LOVE it when you computer social network places/corporations decide I am too stupid to know what I'm doing.

Hells bells, I put HTML coding when I write stories longhand so I know what I wanted to do with that text when it comes to typing it.

Okay, I took my medication and I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow's Friday, should automatically be better, only we're looking at an ecological disaster happening in the Gulf of Mexico. The oil spill will probably hit land tomorrow. And that land will be our fragile and necessary wetlands. *Sigh*

Read Free!
The BookWorm

6 comments:

Astra Skadi said...

What name are you using? I can't find you.

KLCtheBookWorm said...

My real one: are you spelling it right? It's down at the bottom with my profile.

Astra Skadi said...

Ok that last comment wasn't posted to the right place, but I'm sure you know what I meant.

KLCtheBookWorm said...

Here try the URL:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=641777806&v=wall

ryivhnn said...

ohshit about the oil spill :O

I will go see if I can find you on the void. And yes, it decides to assume everyone is an idiot. I hope it's so it's harder to break. A little heavy handed I think but I have yet to run a site catering for several million users.

KLCtheBookWorm said...

One thing I was really worried about was losing paying job time to it. They already shut off access to it. *Snicker*