I had to stop at Wally World before work this morning and bought two pairs of jeans in a 16. Going up instead of down. I'm not happy with weight gain, but the concept of watching what I'm eating flew out the window a few months back. I'm stressed over money and I run to my cravings when I'm stressed.
Next week I really start five minutes of exercise every day.
Amazing how a simple thing like getting more sleep can make you feel so damn good. This week has been filled with irritants and I have been sailing above all of them. Now I still haven't caught up on doing stuff at home, so this weekend will be fun attempting to do just that.
Stuff to finish:
- Cutting out the mock-up for bridesmaid dress
- Mock-up for bridesmaid dress
- Empty inbox of all financial papers
- Catch up on website hours - edit Ref. Wiki images
- Catch up on writing hours - edit LJ header file with proper word counts
Rewards for finishing a project:
- Watching Castle
- Watching V
- Watching the Good Wife
- Watching NCIS: Truth or Consequences
- 30 minutes of video game play for each finished project once I run out of TV shows
Budget needs to become a daily item on my To Do List. Basically because I am a stupid twit and will ignore it until I'm in trouble. Hopefully daily reminders will keep the accounts balanced.