Monday, April 19, 2010

Over-Scheduled Weekend

So how much did I accomplish on my list?
Stuff to finish:
  • Bloodwork
  • Corset
  • Cutting out the mock-up for bridesmaid dress
  • Mock-up for bridesmaid dress
  • Dishes
  • Budget
  • Empty inbox of all financial papers
  • Catch up on website hours
  • Catch up on writing hours - edit LJ header file with proper word counts
Instead of feeling all giddy that is done, I'd rather pull my hair out that I didn't finish everything. It's a big mess of can't win.

Anyways, bloodwork did not make me faint and I rewarded myself with Doctor Who. Major thoughts: I just saw a giant eyeball go "oh shit" and run away. "I've put a lot of work into it." (The Doctor referring to Earth.) And a kid raised by the Doctor in the TARDIS. Oh, I know the powers that be won't do it. The Doctor deals with too much potentially scary stuff to subject a child to, but still. Think about it for a while.

Evidently, I'm going to have to work on the rest of this list during the week. No matter how tired I am. No matter how I don't want to deal with the items on the list. No matter how late I have to stay in Baton Rouge, though I'm hoping that won't be necessary this week. I still have my rewards in place. So onto facing Monday!

Rewards for finishing a project:
  • Watching Castle: The Last Shaft
  • Watching Castle April 19th episode
  • Watching V April 13th episode
  • Watching V April 20th episode
  • Watching the Good Wife
  • Watching NCIS: Truth or Consequences
  • Watch Doctor Who April 24th episode
  • Watch SGU April 16th episode
  • Watch SGU April 23th episode
  • 30 minutes of video game play for each finished project once I run out of TV shows


Read Free!
The BookWorm

No comments: